That was created a year ago. And if you haven’t read it, you should.
And so… It’s time to talk about that again today.
1) Because it’s #TBT vibes today.
2) Because 2020 is right around the corner. And the only way to get this message across to you in full… Is via a post or a video.
But we prefer to use entire website posts to do that. As we can use text, video, audio and images, to get our point across. And because the website is the home, where everything that we talk about, exists.
Where everything within the S-curve Xperience… Exists.
We’re now entering the year 2020…
Not just a new year. But a new decade.
Our journey here started in 2009. And we was already deep in the game of ‘business’, years before that.
We came from the business (Silicon Valley) start up era of everyone trying to build a ‘Facebook’ or a ‘YouTube’. type of business.
We did so… Because we were all aged between 18-25, with nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Those who didn’t end up building a company of those sizes… Just started something else. Which was the birth of the social media era.
For me… That lead to starting stayfitbug.com.
I didn’t know what it would become. I just knew that…
1) I had to create a website/product/service, that I would enjoy to experience myself, as an outsider.
2) Something that I had an established expertise in.
3) Something that would help fix my ‘then’ current day issues (Health and fitness levels went to sh*t… Caused by being involved in a start up business).
4) Something that could grow into something bigger.
All of the above… Happened of course. A lot of which, many of you got to witness, be a part of and experience.
We remember that month. Because the vibe definitely felt different, compared to all the years from 2000-2009.
So it’ll be interesting to see how 2020 starts. Although we’ve felt a lot of what’s to come, throughout 2019.
2019… A year that has had more changes happen (Within 1 year), than any of the previous Twen-teen years.
CHANGES WITHIN S-CURVE WORLD?
Sh*ts done changed.
It’s no longer just about the S-curve.
(Est. 2012… Mostly due to the ‘then’ Instagram audience – Impact was so strong = Still friends with a lot those folks aka Some of YOU).
It’s about embracing all parts of the S-curve Xperience as a whole… With your current/new S-curvish self.
Fortunately… I’ve spent most of this year creating newsletters and posts, that answer every question/query, that relates to what is now, an S-curv Xprience.