1000 more sh*t fitness tips + Where do I go now? (Part 2)
Yes… You’ve seen that picture before (Above). But click the link on that image. As it’ll take you to a post that went up earlier, in regards to that picture above.
And you’ll also see why newer pics like that, don’t get taken often @ it’s an ‘everyday’ thing! #worklife #BTS.
This is the S-curve experience
Yup… Loads of new faces entering the scene, since September.
Unlike many of YOU @ long term followers… They won’t understand everything that’s available to them here, in S-curve world.
So today… It’s time for me to re-explain
What you can do here?
…Other than the obvious @ body/mindset fixing.
Because on first appearance. This stuff isn’t always obvious until later on. Although we’ve gone crazy these past 4 weeks. Fixing that issue… So you can now tell from day 1.
Travel-curvish (More on this later)
It’s mostly about 2.0 now. Which is 2-4 hours away (From home) for 2-4 days.
It’s pretty hard to miss the examples of this, if you’re following on any of the @fitbuzz social media platforms.
To go on these trips as often as you can. Because that’s what keeps you involved and engaged in ALL parts of the S-curve experience.
– High end
– Ingredient focused
That’s the > 3 areas we’re focused on. Because you’ll end up using all 3, at some point on your journey.
Today… I’m consistently making sure that mini FB page timeline blog posts, educate you about this.
This has evolved over time. But you can dig into the available designs by clicking on the image below.
Buzzcoin and partner program
I won’t explain… These here. Just check everything on > this page.
That pic below…
That’s S-curve member Victoria (Catching me off guard! Who is the S-curve member in the video workout below, during one of our coaching sessions (YOU get EXACTLY the same thing)! Just… Without face to face workout sessions. And yes… > We plan retreats for S-curve members too!
Victoria (Above). Who is an S-curve member (Pic)
Now let’s list 30 more blueprint tips.
And to then come home and lap up the experiences you’ve just had.
Also… You get to maintain your S-curve routine. Since you’re only away for a few days.
Travelling for longer periods, kills all of the above. So a big thumbs up for TC2.0. And hopefully… You’ve been scanning the @fitbuzz Instagram/Youtube feed, to plan your next trip.
#2 Fruit rules – Taken from the FB stories (It’s still up, if you want to see it).
#3 I myself, am using the S-curve formula that you’re being told to use.
And you’ll get to see this… By following my own FB stories on my profile. So start spying on > those stories.
#4 Exercise tweaks that trigger results…
– 3 step calf raises… Where you pause twice, on the way to the top of each rep. Hold it at the top for a moment.
And then super rep (Count down 5 seconds) on the way back down.
– Doing sets where your feet are pointed inwards, straight and outwards.
– Tricep push ups
– Laying barbell tricep extensions
– Super rep clam (Half-hearted reps are NOT allowed).
– Kneeling (On a bench) side to side ‘high’ leg lifts, with ankle weights on. On a bench… Because you have
All of your back (Kill the back fat)– Side to side one arm Kettlebell/dumbbell swings.
– Standing knee to elbows (Progress to adding ankle weights).
That final exercise on #4. Which is especially effective, as an ‘anywhere’ exercise. Seriously though.
Remember… This list is useless to you, unless you use some kind of formula.
We’re talking 3-6-12 months. Even 1-5 years. Just something… That makes you continuously succeed during
that time period @ doing that shit (Namely 121 .
We have of course, created the S-curve formula. Which is years of experience + proven results. Stirred up into
Becoming S-curvish = Lifting weights
Shredding to smexy = S-curve bodyweight circuits
Just sticking to that simple info will save you a lot of time and disappointment.
– Shredded wheat
All taste like sh*t on their own.
If your plan told you to eat those foods as listed. You will quit @ even attempting to become S-curvish.
All you have to do… Is add whatever you want, to spice them up. Just make sure that whatever you use… Is low in saturated fat. That’s it.
– Having more energy.
– Living longer.
– Creating life long habits for the kids and siblings that have no choice, but to live in your presence.
– Having great looking hair, skin, nails and teeth.
– Enjoying wonderful foods from around the world… Due to your improved knowledge about food.
#10 The perfect S-curve cereal is…
– Wheat type + Water (Microwave)/Almond milk + Whey + Raisins (Or other dried fruit)
And variations of that.
#12 You are still the youngest you’ll ever be… Ever again…
One of the things that is continuously highlighted, is how it’s more difficult to start Becoming S-curvish. At 35+ years old. Especially if you’ve had many previous years of being Less-curvish.And yes… We confirmed that this age timeline is real.
– 25-35 Physical, mental, lifestyle goals
– 35-45 Less physical, more mental, more health goals
– 45-60 All health and mental goalsIt doesn’t matter who you are. Or your situation. Your situation could even sound like Kristine’s.
Just don’t wait around if you need a current day fix!And I’m sure you like the sound of looking 10-15 years younger than your biological age. Like Amy or Anita in the > hall of fame.
#13 The argument against looking 90-100% S-curvish continues…
Yup… The Instagram and Pinterest ‘bodies’ are there to motivate you. And overall… It’s the S-curve
experience, explained via images.
But… You don’t actually need to get there ‘fast’.
You’ll WANT to get there… Just like Shawn said at the end of > this recording. As moving through the progression stages makes you want more.
But you can happily live the S-curve experience in a 60-70% S-curvish body, for sure.
And this is why we have the 1-5 year timeline in place.
Which would be like Steph Frolly from the hall of fame. Who has indeed been here for 6 years.
#15 If you failing year in, year out @ desired results. The main reason… Is because you’re not ‘going at it’ hard enough.
– WorkoutsOr whatever.YOUR perception of ‘hard at it’, is mediocre. And usually… It takes working with someone who became S-curvish (From the levels you’re currently at) for you to realise that.That’s why the foundation month is so important. Because then you get to ‘feel’ what causes the success you see so many others achieving.
#16 Decrease the weight on the ‘effective exercises’ that you have the worst form with.
And… Focus on improving that form. Seriously… Too many people put their ego first in this area. And it eventually screws them up @ long term results.
You FitBuzzer… Focus on ya form.
It’ll set you up perfectly for our 6 month strength progression module over on stage 3.
– Carbs are higher than other similar food variations?
– Saturated fat (Or fat overall) is zero?
– Fat is high in mono/poly, yet zero in saturated?
– Certain vitamins and minerals are present in high numbers?
– Fiber is higher than usual? (Like purple/black rice)If any of the above are true… Then you buy and try. There’ll be a place for it to go within the
S-curve meal structure.But don’t keep on munching on the food if you don’t like the taste.For example
Muesli is a great cereal to try with new S-curve members who previously didn’t vary their meals.But it isn’t the most fun to eat. Granola would be the better option.